Diane Langley is the author of “Life Changes…” a small book with enormous wisdom. Diane has been the principal of Langley Communications Corporation since 1995. She educates individuals, groups and companies on communication and transition challenges through reflective, interactive engagement. This includes more sensitive work with those experiencing loss and trauma.
In 2013, at the encouragement of friends, Diane compiled a series of newspaper columns she wrote into a book, “Life Changes…” Her mission is to help readers on their “healing path when life takes a curious change.”
Chapters focus on different messages, and although it is meant to be read chronologically, readers can start from any point, if the topic resonates.
Quite often, people don’t know what to say when challenged in a time of transition. They lose their voice. They yearn to have a conversation with someone they trust. We know that life events and relationships can become very complicated, and pain can last for years. It’s a vulnerable place to experience. “Life Changes…” focuses on assisting in the healing process. The book is composed of 30 short chapters on various life transitions. “Life Changes…” validates the reader in a personal, conversational style and is inspirational in nature.
Thank You for Listening!
Ways to share your thoughts:
- Use Facebook to leave a comment below.
- Send Robin an email.
- Be social with the link on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Ways to show your support:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Soundcloud. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or Soundcloud.
Let’s talk books again next week!
Download the Audio File as an MP3
Want to listen on your own terms? Download the episode and take it with you.
Listen to Diane Langley discuss her work as a college professor, and her career writing essays that heal. Lean how she developed those essays into a small book filled with enormous wisdom: Life Changes …
- Writing a newspaper column
- Self-publishing a book
- Choosing a different direction in life
- Self Kindness
- Fairy Tales: Good or Evil?
Note: some of the resources on this page may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Join my Circle of Authors & Writers
- 21-Day Writing Sprint Challenge
- Secrets of Success from 25 Bestselling Authors
- Time Management Grid System
- Self-Publishing Business Checklist
- A Useful Guide to Free Photos, Media & More
- Getting Published