Tonya Anderson is a mindfulness counselor, inspirational speaker and the founder of An Exquisite Life. She helps people using mindfulness and sacred therapies to resolve stress/trauma in their lives, and frees them to live a life with renewed joy, love and passion for life.
Tonya’s expertise is drawn from her life experience, clinical mental health counseling education and spiritual teachings. She assists her clients in navigating their stress symptoms to create healthier, more balanced lives, and relationships. Tonya’s philosophy is that a person can overcome stress/trauma in a natural, holistic way, respecting all support systems in place, or creating new ones.
She has been working with clients with PTSD since 2002, shortly after 9/11. She takes her clients from stress/ post trauma to a state of resiliency and beyond resiliency, in a peaceful, gentle way through her counseling and consultations. She facilitates retreats to allow her clients the time, luxury and sacred space to create the most effective therapeutic and restorative processes.
She uses a gentle therapy approach to allow her clients’ natural healing instincts to be restored and renewed. Fine tuning their internal guidance then leads them to their exquisite lives.
She is the author of “One More Day,” her memoir of overcoming suicidal ideations and renewing love, joy and passion in her life.
Download and read One More Day.
Tonya has a private practice in Montoursville, PA and provides confidential counseling and business consultations. She provides inspirational presentations for colleges, universities, professional organizations, and businesses on having an Exquisite Life, Resiliency and Moving Beyond.
Tonya also hosts retreats to Bali and rural Pennsylvania.
- Creating Healthy Relationships with self and others
- Counseling adults, couples, and families/Blended Families/Family -Systems /Work Relationships
- Stress Management/Anger
- Counseling Military and their families /Restoring Resiliency/ -Resiliency/ Beyond Resiliency
- Mindfulness Techniques in healing Stress/PTSD
- Guided Meditations/ Excellent Self Care
- Suicide Prevention
- Life after Trauma
Thank You for Listening!
Ways to share your thoughts:
- Use Facebook to leave a comment below.
- Send Robin an email.
- Be social with the link on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Ways to show your support:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Soundcloud. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or Soundcloud.
Let’s talk books again next week!
Download the Audio File as an MP3
Want to listen on your own terms? Download the episode and take it with you.
Listen to Tonya Anderson as she explores her quest for spiritual freedom, her work with mindfulness and meditation, and finding the joy in living.
- Suicidal Ideation
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Joyful Living
Note: some of the resources on this page may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Download and read One More Day
- Retreat to Bali in 2018
- The Road Less Traveled
- Forgiveness: 21 Days to Forgive Everyone for Everything
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.